Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Auralee

So I've fallen into the world Pullip dolls. They're like the new, cute, japanese update of a blythe doll. I bought one on ebay, used, because i couldn't justify $100-something for a doll. Now that I own her I totally understand!

She started as Rei (from the anime Evangelion) i bought used on ebay. I've given her new more bendy body, wig, and face up. As she's gone through this process the name Auralee popped in my head and there you have it.


Before:





























and After:



One more for uber cuteness overload



I like this new body better, one for the ridiculousness of squishy boobs and butt and two for the fact that she doesn't drown in barbie clothes now. I've order a bunch of cute clothes today (instead of doing homework) and i can't wait for them to get here!

(In the process of waiting for her to be delivered I also order a nib zuora doll, so pictures of her soon!)

0 comments: