Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Finally

I finally got my blog set up. It was one of the things on my list to do while i was on vacation. So, it's 3 days 'til the end of it and i finally got finished. :)


My stepmom's been cooking the whole time i've been here, so i decided that i would make Rick Bayless' Chipotle Chicken Salad. One of the ingredients is Napa cabbage and I had to search the *whole* town to find some under 5.99 a pound. While searching i found the neatest fruit ever.

It is called Buddha's hands. Through a quick search of the web i found that it is one of the oldest plants of the citrus family. It has no pulp and the rind can be eaten. It is use to flavor liqueurs and vodka.
I want to buy one to try out, but they were running 5.99/lb. Wonder if i can find one in abq.

0 comments: